Re: Proprietary or open source NVidia drivers?

Valent Turkovic writes:

I would like to ask any NVidia Fedora users do you use open source or
proprietary NVidia drivers?

Why do you use driver that you use? Have you tried the other one? What
are the benefits and disadvantages to both of them?

I've been using nouveau, with very good results.

Nouveau more or less works for me, and I just don't have the time to screw around with Nvidia's blob. Nouveau works, and I don't have to tear my system apart to install it.

Plus, it's a matter of principle.