F13 issue when bridging

Title: F13 issue when bridging
Hi everyone,

I’m using Ethernet bridging on an up-to-date F13 system.  I’ve created a bridge adapter and added eth2 and eth3 to it.  Everything works as expected for a short time before the 2 Ethernet cards used in the bridge start reporting millions of errors – buffer overruns.  I confirmed this is the case on 2 separate systems (although both systems use Intel NICs).  I’ve built the latest igb driver (version 2.3.4) and updated to the latest kernel, but this makes no difference.

I’ve pastebin’d the system config here:  http://pastebin.ca/1960777

You can see the errors listed on eth2 and eth3.  I’m running the standard bridge-utils package 1.2-9.

My bridge/Ethernet interface configs are listed here: http://pastebin.ca/1960790

Thanks,

Mark