Re: ... why top-posting should be avoided... (was Re: Broken mailreaders (was Re: Properly wiping a hard drive ?))

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 18:04:26 -0700,
  jdow <jdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Don't care. You anal retentive types can simple be human and adapt rather
> than being an unadaptable machine. Don't you have better things to do than
> whine about top posting?

I think that was partly the point. Why waste time dealing with people who
can't bother to format their posts to make it easy for people to provide
them free support. There are lots of other things to do.