Re: Can I know which fedora is stable?

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 1:24 AM, James Mckenzie
<jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Steve Searle <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>Sent: Oct 1, 2010 7:46 AM
>>To: James Mckenzie <jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Community support for Fedora users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>>Subject: Re: Can I know which fedora is stable?
>> [...]

About the most concise answer I know of is

> This is why I use CentOS, not Fedora in my production systems.

Otherwise, you either pay for Red Hat Enterprise, as mentioned. It's
not an unreasonable alternative in many work environments.

If you're talking about stable for personal use, just try to stay six
months behind the latest release of Fedora.

I myself used to do that, but now I sometimes even go to rawhide on x86.

For my PPC boxes (old Macs), since F12 was the end of the line for
Fedora PPC, well, ...

(What is everyone doing with their old PPC Macs?)