Best hardware for Fedora video/audio capture workstation?

Hello

I'm planning to save up and build a computer to record digital TV and archive my vinyl records. Given that I want to install fedora on it, what capture cards and audio cards other the best compatibility and best value, and what other solutions might be available for this purpose. Also what chipset is best? AMD/Intel? Which videocard?

Regards, Sam