My HaSee( a relatively small manufacture in China ) Laptop cannot not poweroff when I shut down my system even if using halt -p or poweroff -p command

Hey, everyone
       I run into a problem as described in the subject. Here is the basic information of my system.
 Hardware: InsydeH20 mainboard Intel core 2 CPU.
OS: Fedora 13
problem description:

Every time I shutdown my system, the system indeed goes down and there is no failed warning. in the last line of the log is "sending signal to every ..." last line " power off" then the system freezes with power on.

I google and find someone allege it may be due to the motherboard InsydeH20, but their solution does not work for me despite I do whatever as they asked.

Thanks!

Leo