Re: Installing F14 Beta

On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 11:48:13 -0700
JD <jd1008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No. I think this is an appropriate place for it simply because it is
> for Fedora users.

So JD, when you go into a library, do you expect to find all the books
just stacked in heaps all over the place, with no rhyme or reason?
Hey, this is a library, books are in libraries, they can go wherever
they want.

Or, when you go into the grocery store, do you expect to find all the
goods intermixed, bread by the shampoo by the spices?

I think you are just being lazy!  Especially intellectually lazy,
categorizing from the specific to the general because it is convenient
for you.

Do you live under a stone bridge?