Re: Properly wiping a hard drive ?

  On 10/9/10 10:07 AM, mike cloaked wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
> <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> On Sun, 2010-10-10 at 01:25 +1030, Tim wrote:
>>> I see this quite a lot.  There's a few clients around that are just
>>> plain broken, and shouldn't be used with mailing lists.
>> +1
>>
>> IMHO the most egregious offender is Yahoo Mail. Friends don't let
>> friends use this POS on mailing lists.
>>
>> poc
> This discussion is moving somewhat off topic!
Mike:

Should we start another thread talking about broken mail readers?

I am one of the GUILTY parties and I explained that the problem in my
case is a hosed-up mail reader provided by Earthlink.  BTW, this is NOT
the first mailing list to complain about this problem with my mail reader.

Guess it is time to 'ping' Earthlink again.

James McKenzie