Re: sha256sum Fedora-14-Beta-i386-DVD.is

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:07:19 -0700
JD wrote:

> > I can't locate the published sum.  Is this correct?
> >
> See
> http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/test/14-Beta/Fedora/i386/iso/Fedora-14-Beta-i386-CHECKSUM

Yea, it kinda bugs me that the -CHECKSUM file is not included
in the torrent and isn't very easy to find. I've been copying the
link pointing to the direct DVD download, stripping off the filename
on the end, and visiting just the directory to find the checksum
file, but that seems kinda klunky to me.