Re: kernel update breaks virtualbox

  On 9/25/10 1:23 AM, Tim wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 19:53 -0700, James McKenzie wrote:
>> Well, I finally made it to the site.  There is "Free" and "NonFree",
>> which I had interpreted to mean "Pay", the opposite of "Free".
> "Freedom," in this case, from various restrictions, or not quite so free
> from them.

I understand that thought.  Some of the items are very restricted by
various 'rules'.  Some are to protect a Brand (I have dealt with that)
and some to protect proprietary processes or software products.

Thank you for the clarification on this item.

And I'll check on the site for support for my older Thinkpad as well.

James McKenzie