Re: Enabling Airport wireless on Macbook Air with F12

    Peter> Quoth Colin Paul Adams on Pungenday, the 56th of The
    Peter> Aftermath:
    >>> Maybe this will work with your second generation air.

    Peter> Colin, you're a genius!

    Colin> Possibly, but if so, I haven't shown it on this thread :-)
    Colin> just blundered around in the dark, then encountered helpful
    Colin> people here, such as you.

After nearly a year, it's stopped working. It was working fine at the
beginning of this week. I tried booting off of one of the two previous
kernels (I'm still on fc12), but not much difference.

The latest one says device eth0 doesn't seem to be present.

The previous two say something about setting some code fails.

I suspect the previous yum update, but of course I can't do a new yum
update to try and fix it.
Surely the chip can't just have failed. It's all solid state isn't it?
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire