Re: Email problem undeliverable

On 9/23/10 12:26 AM, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> davidapr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Same problem here
>>
> 1) List issues should be sent to users-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 2) This issue is being looked at by project admins.
> 3) Don't top post, it's against the guidelines.

1) I replied to users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as that is where the
offending "God" email was addressed to --- I am replying to original
send email and the one you are suggesting as the "kill" should be
applied to any and all fedora emails
2) Thanks for confirm that it is being looked at
3) I know I made a mistake on my top post, but the need to kill an email
trumped guidelines (smile) ... I think given the circumstances such is
forgiveable (and davidapr should be accorded the same grace ... his
confirm of my email that the "kill" is in order is also a valid trumping)