Re: test management system

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 19:28:45 +0100,
  Piscium <groknok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I am looking for a test management system, to help software/firmware
> testing. Something like an application that runs on a server that
> would allow testers to create test plans, write test cases, mark test
> cases as passed or failed once tested.
>
> Ideally it could be used with a browser as client, and there would be
> a way to create reports showing what percentage of the test cases were
> run, success rate and so on. Due to the nature of the products
> involved there is no requirement for automatic testing, that is, all
> testing is manual.
>
> Is there such a beast, preferably open-source and available in Fedora?

You're probably better off asking on the test list. I don't think there is
anything too great since I believe the Fedora testing guys are using a
combination of the wiki and some home brewed stuff. But they may have some
good advice for you. It's a bit of a meta type discussion for that list,
but is probably OK.