Re: FC12 forcing hard reboot

On Sat, 2010-09-18 at 18:45 -0700, Michael Miles wrote:
> I am going to have to format this 1 TB since the boot
> partition is not big enough.
> I am going to use a 1 gig boot this time allowing for future Fedora
> releases. Just in case the size of the boot partition goes up again

Surely all you have to do is make another boot partition out of free
space, and swap from using one to the other (new bigger one)?

I always used to keep a spare partition on my systems, that allowed me
some space to shuffle things around for the next install.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.