Problem with Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-4000 - gnomeradio

I am having some problem with my Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-4000 card. One of
these problems is starting radio. When I start gnomeradio I get error:

Can't open "/dev/mixer"

Which is not surprising since "/dev/mixer" does not exist. The question
is why does it not exist?

After little search I found PDF document "Ask_Klaus!.pdf" about how to
probing drivers for soundcards in Fedora 4. There he describ how to make
"/dev/mixer" and "/dev/dsp" (which also didn't exist).

I made these devices. I started gnomeradio and it started seaching for
station but didn't find any.

I have tryed radio from the XawTV and fmscan from fmtools without any
results. Wander if some have had luck with the radio part of this card?

I'm runing F13.
--
Regards
Jon Ingason