Re: complaining about gcc compiler

On Sat, 2010-09-18 at 01:04 +0530, zico banerjee wrote:
> but as far as i know you dont need to give a statement
> like"#include<stdio.h>"in linux envoironments.......
> is thATtrue?

No that is not true.

Simply stated, if the program you are trying to compile was written by
you, you need to fix it.  If it was written by someone else, he needs to
fix it.

Missing the world's most basic C include statement wouldn't give me
great confidence in the quality of the rest of the program, frankly.

This isn't the best mailing list for discussing C programming.  If you
want to learn C your best bet is to get a good book and work from that.

I highly recommend C Primer Plus (5th Edition) by Stephen Prata.