VT-d related DMA errors

Hello all..

There seems to be an issue with the latest F-13 live CD on Dell
Latitudes E5510 laptops.  i.e. It won't boot.  And it seems that it
won't boot due to DMA errors.  These errors also show up in
/var/log/messages when F-13 is directly installed on the system too.  So
it's an issue in a non-live environment also.

The problem seems to go away when VT-d is disabled in the BIOS.
However,  we're planning on deploying a custom live F-13 distro to a
bunch of non-technical users on these laptops.  It would be very painful
to ask each and every one of them to disable this in their BIOS.

So my question is:  Is there a kernel command line option or whatnot
that I can use to get around the VT-d issues?  If so, this would be huge
as I could simply build it into the live distro instead of asking the
users to disable VT-d in their BIOS.

Thanks for any help...Paul...

--
---