Re: [Fedora] Re: [Fedora] Re: compiler

I think it is quite problematic to help you from this short message,
looking at the amber page (seems with get a release 11 and I suggest you
to update) you need to install (version 11 I didn't get the info for
version 7):

  bison
  flex
  gfortran
  g++

plus csh and xorg-devel that should be already there

W.