Fedora Version 12.0 server - automatic restart

Hi,

We have installaed Fedora 12.0 server version. When it is running, suddenly it gets on to the restart mode and shows the login screen for us to login. Once logged in all the processes, and the gateway gets opened up for us to access through the net. How do we avoid the restarting of the system, automatically. Please advice

Thanks

Srini

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4976 (20100326) __________

http://www.eset.com