New distribution release at Distrowatch, formerly Fedora Remix

Dear fellow Fedora users,

I stumbled upon a new distro release at Distrowatch, called FusionLinux,
http://fusionlinux.org/

I see many good things

Formerly known as Fedora Community remix, Fusion Linux is a union between Fedora, RPM Fusion repository and a few extra bits. It is a installable live DVD/USB image that includes multimedia functionality out of the box with added desktop tweaks for better usability and additional software. Fusion Linux is 100% compatible with Fedora.

It is like Omega right?

<Quote>
There is a bug  that is preventing anybody who wants to create Fedora Respin or Remix with updated Fedora 13 packages. If anybody in Fedora community knows of a workaround for this bug I would really appreciate if you could share. Is there a way to create Fedora Respin or Remix with older versions of NetworkManager so that Anaconda installer doesn’t crash?

    * Bug 628235 – Anaconda installer crashes with latest updated anaconda on Fedora 13
</Quote>

Hope all is well, since I have not heard from Omega for a while. Hope all is well Valent+(other contributors), great job and hope you find a fix for that Anaconda bug.

Regards,

Antonio