Re: suspend/hibernate

Hi,

I can confirm this, happens to me also (since I have a buggy bios and
my current DSDT causes errors, I thought it was ACPI related, but
maybe it's not).

Could it be a problem with nouveau drivers for Nvidia cards ?

Paul - do you have a Nvidia graphic card ?

And btw I'm new to Fedora, I switched from Ubuntu just few days ago
and lovin' it since then. Fedora seems to be a really nice distro ! :)
I use it mainly for audio work with CCRMA packages.

Regards,

Filip Hoško