Re: Download confirmation now not prompts me!

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 3:36 AM, suvayu ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't understand why you are not trying out the two proposals and
posting back the results to the list.

I was having some problem of Internet. Now its okay. I tried:

yum reinstall yum

and it worked. So I didn't install the additional package since it would take care, I guess.

please tell us we can be more elaborate with our responses the next time.

That's the real community support. Thanks.
--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia