Re: gtkam

On Fri September 3 2010, Steve Blackwell wrote:
> f-spot or digiKam. I think digiKam is a KDE app.
>
> Steve

I just this morning installed digikam on my (gnome) fedora 13 laptop. It seems
my Debian Lenny desktop digikam wouldn't let me pull in the pictures from my
Nikon Coolpix L20. Fedora w/digikam found the correct camera, and pulled in
the pictures nicely. Shotwell did also.. so BOTH shotwell & digikam work.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800