Re: [Bulk] Re: Java/Firefox craziness

On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 09:49 -0400, Deepak Bhole wrote:
> * William Case <billlinux@xxxxxxxxxx> [2010-08-30 17:14]:
> > Hi;
> >
> > Just some clarification and double checking.

> Which Canadian Govt. website are you trying to visit? There was a bug
> open about that but it should be fixed in the latest OpenJDK release in
> Fedora..

The site was servicecanada.gc.ca => register for epass.

You may be right, you have clarified one thing for me, OpenJDK is the
java package I should be checking for and insuring that it is updated.
I assume it is in the Fedora 13 repo if I don't have it installed.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 13, Gnome 2.30.2