Fedora 12 installation issue

Hi,

I tried installing FC-12 on my laptop which is having i5-430M
processor. The installation got hung initially then I again restarted
it with the basic graphics driver and the installation happened
successfully.

Now I am having following problems. Please help me to resolve it:

1. How to enable Intel HD Graphics?
2. The mousepad is multitouch. Which package i need to install to get
it working.
3. The wireless LAN is of broadcom. What to do to get it working.

Let me know if you need any information.

Thank you,
Abhijeet