From: users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rick Stevens
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:16 PM
To: Community support for Fedora users
Subject: Re: Removing Windows from Dual Boot

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Terry Polzin <foxec208@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 10:55 -0700, JD wrote:

> Or just a regular non-lvm partition.
True, I was considering that another LV in the same VG would be more
flexible and provide possibly best use of the disk space available.

Yes, I'd convert /dev/sda1 to a PV, extend the existing VG and LV with it and expand the filesystem on the LV.  That's the easiest.

--
Rick Stevens, Nerd Manifique

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top hospitals in America by U.S.News & World Report (2009). Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you.