Re: unbale accesses fedora

  On 08/25/2010 08:56 PM, rajib samal wrote:
> I install fedora 13 then i install ubuntu 9.04 in a separate partition
> but my problem is "I cant open fedora"
Look, people come here for help when they can provide detailed information
about what they did. Seeing that you are a newbie, and
for people to help you, you have to provide the minutest details of
every mouse click
and every key stroke you made when you installed fedora and when you
installed
Ubuntu.

You will need to provide all partitioning information about your disk(s)
also.