Re: Thinkpad A22p/Improper Video on Install

On Tue, 2010-08-24 at 07:05 -0700, James Mckenzie wrote:

> This particular system is not on the Internet.  It was right were you said it would be.  Unfortunately, more is needed to get 1600x1200 working on this old system.  Vesa drivers work 'just' fine for what I'm going to be doing anyway.

James,

Oops. That I did not know. No Internet connection can make a big
difference when it comes to recommending an action. :-/

The output of gtf cannot be used directly in /etc/X11/xorg.conf. I had
to edit the syntax a bit. If you still have that xorg.conf I sent you,
you'll see what I mean. And if you still have it, have you tried it with
F13?

--Doc