Re: Fedora Notifications System.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:37:15 +0400
Mahmoud Abdul Jawad wrote:

> deliver the important notifications to the fedora desktop

It is virtually certain that my idea of "important" and
your idea of "important" and every else's idea of "important"
will be radically different. The most "important" feature yet another
annoying popup needs is the ability to utterly disable it.

Somehow this reminds me of the message boards they have
put in over I-95 in south Florida. They are also supposed
to be for "important" information, but all too often
whoever is in control of them puts completely irrelevant
messages on them which merely serve to block traffic
as everyone slows down to read them.