Pulseaudio error on HP Probook 4515s

Hi,

This is an smaller problem around pulseaudio. I couldn't explain why is so, but I think this is an PA bug. Currently the playback works every way but, recording not. When I try to use Empathy jabber voice call option to my partner, then rings out with voice, but after pick up - for an shiny brief moment - the mic works, after that no more - and pops out an error that "couldn't link source" (maybe the thread makes itsef suicide, perhaps?). After that I have made an second try - I have attached an USB soundcard - what is widely usable on many linux (it uses Cystal Sound chipset). The result was disappointing - here the mic worked as should, but I heard no voice in my headphone, nor even at my speakers.
Anybody could confirm this is an bug? Is there a known solution?

PS: If needed, I'm ready to debug.

Thanks,

Zoltan

--