Re: [Xen-devel] Xen patches merged to upstream Linux 2.6.36, plans for 2.6.37?

Dear Pasi, Xen developers, and Han Weidong of Intel Corporation,

I have made a video demonstrating Intel IGD (primary VGA adapter) VGA passthrough to Windows XP Home Edition HVM domU virtual machine with Xen 4.0.1-rc6-pre and Jeremy Fitzhardinge's pv-ops dom0 kernel 2.6.32.19 on 18 August 2010 Wednesday at 5:38 P.M. Singapore Time. The video demonstrates a very long time lag (approximately 3-5 minutes) before Windows XP Home Edition HVM virtual machine starts booting after executing the command "xm create winxphome32". WinXP Home Edition HVM domU is unable to load the SoundMAX audio driver and re-detects Intel HD Audio, and eventually crashes with a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

I have just finished uploading the video to my Youtube account (19 August 2010 Thursday 9:16 A.M. Singapore Time).

Please watch my video at the following link/URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL4C_InwZH8

At the time of this writing, there are 21 uploaded videos in my Youtube account.

Please visit

http://www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos
Facebook videos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming at hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders:-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007693.html
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-August/380213.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/294733.html