Fw: What are the requirements and features of Fedora?

Hi everyone -
I am new to Linux and I am trying to compare Fedora’s desktop version Linux to a few other distributors.  Could anyone please tell me:
  1. the hardware requirements
  2. features
  3. applications and utilities included with Fedora.
  4. anything else that may separate it from the others like Ubuntu or Debian?
Thank you for your help in this.  Right now I am running Knoppix and I'm thinking about moving to a different distribution.