Re: savemail: cannot save rejected email anywhere

On 08/14/2010 07:29 PM, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:

> 	Can someone please tell me where I can either configure sendmail to
> save these somewhere for me, or how I can get SpamAssassin to not drop
> these system "logwatch" emails (and *only* these logwatch emails) on the
> floor.

Check the man page for Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf.  Locate the
whitelist_from_rcvd option.  That option will help you whitelist only
your logwatch messages.  You'll need the "From" address and the hostname
of the machine which sends them, as recorded in the headers of a message
that you successfully received.

Your other option is to simply not run SpamAssassin on messages that you
receive from hosts under your control, but since you haven't told us how
you run SA, I don't know how you'd do that.