security

I would like to give someone a login on my server.
But, I would like to limit access to his home dir.

With Nautilus, Konqueror or from distance with p.e. Winscp, this person
could see what he wants and do maybe the unexpected.

Can I, somehow, prevent him from moving? (whatever version of Fedora)

--

Roland