]

From: Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Tue Aug 10 21:10:23 UTC 2010
On 08/10/2010 03:51 PM, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

> What  programs are dropped from F13?  Seems
> that there are a few missing? For example, where
> are the mysql administrator and gui tools?
>
> I tried to locate the list of programs dropped from
> F13, but to no avail...  anyone know where I can
> find this information?

The GUI tools have been replaced (but not in the repos) with MySQL
Workbench.  You can get the latest here:

http://wb.mysql.com/?p=656

--
-- Steve

What do you mean by: "(but not in the repos)"?

Are you saying that the repos still supports or has the
mysql administrator and browser gui?  I cannot find
it via yum....

Thanks!
Dan