F12: Desktop backgrounds are not "holding" across desktop workspaces?

I noticed that when I select a desktop background, especially
that of multiple slideshows, clicking into another workspace
reverts back to Fedora's background image.  Even if the new
background was added and set as default, it exhibits the same
behaviour when moving to different workspaces....

Has this been reported as a bug or is this problem solved in
F13?