yum-updatesd just notification Problems!.

Title: yum-updatesd just notification Problems!.

Hi,

I've installed yum-updatesd on my server (run level 3) and nothing seems to happen.
It hasn't reported any updates for a long time on FC11.
The manual Yum update works, however.

I followed all the steps mentioned at (http://www.ultranetsolutions.com/Yum-nightly-updates-with-yum-updatesd.html)

The service is running:

/usr/bin/python -tt /usr/sbin/yum-updatesd

The conf file is as follows. I've also tried to have it output to email notification.

[main]
# how often to check for new updates (in seconds)
run_interval = 3600
# how often to allow checking on request (in seconds)
updaterefresh = 600
# how to send notifications (valid: dbus, email, syslog)
emit_via = email
email_to = root@mydomain.*.*.*.*
# should we listen via dbus to give out update information/check for
# new updates
dbus_listener = yes
# automatically install updates
do_update = no
# automatically download updates
do_download = yes
# automatically download deps of updates
do_download_deps = yes
--

Any ideas what might be the issue for yum-updatesd not working?

Cheers,

Jan Muhammad