Re: New Logitech diNovo Keyboard for Notebooks seems dead ?!?

On Sunday, August 01, 2010 05:03:59 pm Frode wrote:
> Hi. I've used one for years without any problems, so if they haven't
> changed anything in it, you could have a faulty one. I take it you have
> syncronized the transceiver and keyboard? (If you haven't, press the
> connect button on the tranceiver first, then the keyboard/mouse.)

I too have had one for my MythTV system for years and it always worked fine F9
though F12.  Though I find it doesn't work at all in F13.  I suppose I could
have looked into it, but I just plugged in a USB keyboard and am just as
happy.  Is there any useful information in Xorg.0.log?

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E