Re: how not to initialize HD

On Sun August 1 2010, JB wrote:
> Also I need to know what do you use to install your Fedora, version
> (this is important: Fedora 12 or 13 ?), live cd ?
Fedora 13 live cd

> In the meantime, please read some newly added comments from Tom and
> Gregory.

yup.. did that!

> Solution.
> To fix the above issue, you should correct the present disk layout. You can
>  perform this by removing all the existing partitions and creating new
> ones.
not sure if that is possible. Live cd doesn't see any partitions using
gparted. running ubuntu you can't change the sda3 extended partition, because
it is mounted.. Not sure if windows will change an extended partition
size....

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800