Re: firefox bug (fedora or mozilla?)

Mike Wright wrote:
> Stephen Gallagher wrote:
>
>> Time to upgrade, I'm afraid. You'll get no support for Fedora 10. It was
>> end-of-lifed about six months ago. There are no more updates coming for
>> it, ever.
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRC/Fedora-EOL-Support
>>

> Thanks for that but I'm well aware that it's been EOL'd.  I was rather
> more curious as to why I've never seen this brought up (been rh'ing
> since redhat5.2 fit on a single cd in a red jacket a dozen years ago).
>
> Here's an example of why I'm so curious.  While perusing
>
>      http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/index.html
>
> with firefox on f10 I was surprised to find no TOC at the left.  Viewing
> the source (I added line-feeds for readability purposes) I extracted this:

>    <iframe id="tocframe" class="toc" src="./toc.html">
>      This is an iframe, to view it upgrade
>      your browser or enable iframe display.
>    </iframe>

Interesting as iframe support has been in Firefox since 1.0....

Something smells 'fishy' here in that you cannot run this.

Are you blocking outgoing http 'questions' and the default browser for
the site does not support iframes (that would be unusual in these times,
but some text based browsers don't.)

James McKenzie