empathy connect to msn (hotmail)

hi
I use empathy as IM to connect to gmail and msn (hotmail) accounts.
Use this laptop, I connect to both at work place, but at home(using
TPG adsl2+). I can't connect to the msn account. the settings are the
same. there is not many options for empathy to coonect to msn

server messenger.hotmail.com
port 1863

anywhere to look for fix.

by the way, at the home network, it's ok to connect to the same msn
account using pidgin.
best

http://etvillage.blogspot.com/