f1 / firefox 3.5.9 / cnn news / markets.

Starting yesterday (26July), I am having problems with Firefox 3.5.9
and CNN.news.

At the right of the display there are a number of options for subdisplays,
including the line 'Markets'.

In the past, this line has been expanded, and I see the market reports.
If not expanded I can click on it to open it.

As of yesterday the damn thing is dead.
Nothing I can do will open this line.

There seem to be some comments about 'logging in', but Ive tried this and
the damn thing is still dead.

Anyone else seeing this?
What is the solution?
I can go in the other room and check the market reports on the TV,
but I like seeing them while Im in CNN News.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx