Re: F13 - Nvidia graphic driver - 3D acceleration problems

Hi!

Thanks for your answers!

Unfortunately the noveau driver doesn´t fit my needs, because I need the proprietary nvidia driver to start games with wine.

I also tried the kmod and akmod nvidia driver with the rpm packages. But this driver doesn´t work too.

I posted a thread in nvnews forum. A member informed me, that I have some error messages in my bug report file. But only nvidia can decode this "cryptic stuff". But this errors mean, that something is wrong with my gpu, because of a bug in the driver or a hardware problem.

So I think in my case, the problem is the graphic card and not Fedora or adjustments in the system.

Thanks a lot for your answers and suggestions.

Best regards,
Melanie

-------- Original-Nachricht --------