correct settings for ntfs partition in fstab

I dual boot my laptop with Windows 7 and fedora 13 x86_64.

I want my ntfs partitions to be mounted with RW access only when  a certain mount point is accessed with root permissions.

I also want the same ntfs partition mounted in another mount point with Read Only access for all users at boot time.

Is this possible? What are the correct lines to be added to fstab? can I use UUIDs for ntfs partitions?

I'm also confused with correct umask settings. If I extract a archive with file-roller to a ntfs mount (the default ntfs mount in gnome with fuse) files are extracted with incorrect attributes. Is this normal with ntfs partitions? Or can I correct this with correct mount settings for ntfs-3g driver in fstab?

Thanks in advance for all of you
Pasan