Accessing your gnome (ssh) keyring from outside the Desktop session

I normally leave a Gnome session running on my build machine for months
at a time, but don't always work directly on that machine (at it's
keyboard and monitor).

Sometimes I ssh into it remotely to look at progress from automated
builds, and occasionally to push out a build.

The issue is this:  when I ssh into it, I don't have access to the keys
that I've stored in the ssh-agent.

Well, it's not exactly an ssh-agent.  It's the gnome-keyring-daemon that
gets started as part of the desktop as:

/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon --start --components=ssh

as part of my startup applications.  (I also run "ssh-add .ssh/id_dsa"
as a startup application.)

ssh-agent used to leave environment variables which I could then use
from outside the Desktop session as $SSH_AUTH_SOCK and
$SSH_AGENT_PID...  but the keyring daemon leaves slightly different
variables: $GNOME_KEYRING_PID and $GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL.

Anyone have a simple mechanism for getting that into your ssh sessions?

Thanks,

-Philip