Re: [F13] thunderbird-3.1.1-1 won't restart

 On 07/23/2010 04:26 PM, g wrote:
> Joachim Backes wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> I saw that I had not enabled *Mail Redirect*: Now after enabling it, I
>> had exactly the same problem as I reported in my first posting.
>> Disabling *Mail Redirect* helped me, so it was the culprit.
> ok. checking;
>
>   Mail Redirect  0.7.4
>   https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/550/
>
> it shows "Works with Thunderbird 0.7 - 2.0.0.*", so, therein lies reason
> for your problem.

FYI, if you try to install that version of Mail Redirect on TB3 it will
not install.  It will tell you it is incompatible.   Also, if you have
that version installed and upgrade from TB2 to TB3 the add-on will be
disabled until you upgrade to the version that supports TB3.