Re: how to uninstall preload?

On Wednesday 21 July 2010 11:28 AM, Parshwa Murdia wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Suvayu Ali
> <fatkasuvayu+linux@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>
>> Yes, in this message your "In-Reply-To:" header is properly set.
>

> One thing, I would like to ask you is what's the difference between
> the MIME type and plain text message receiving?

I'm not an expert about these things, but to try to answer your question
I subscribed with those settings to try to find out how best to respond
from Digest emails. If you are using a standalone email client like
thunderbird or evolution, it might be possible to keep your responses in
the thread if you use MIME but I don't think its possible if you use the
web interface for gmail.

So in other words, I would suggest you to set your mailing list settings
to the regular plain text (meaning turn off digests completely) and use
filters within gmail as I showed in a previous email to manage the high
volume of emails.

Hope this was helpful. :)

--
Suvayu