F13 Security Lab

Has anyone successfully installed the F13 Security Lab on an Acer Aspire One?

I was thinking of retasking my old acer and make it useful again. I have the original AAO Model ZG5. It came with linux and has the 8G ssd hard drive in it.

I'd like to be able to get it working and be able to drop it on a network with snort and get some analysis so I can see what is going on.

Has anyone else tried that, or have some experience or recommendations on this?

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom