Re: how to uninstall preload?

Hi Parshwa,

>> >  By the way, please REPLY to messages by using the "reply" function of
>> >  your mail client, NOT the "forward" feature.
>
> You made the wrong assumption that I used Forward function of the mail
> client (gmail itself). It was only the Reply function, I used.

I think you are mistaken. The quoted text in your messages have the
message headers like this, (note the phrase "Forwarded message")

Where as if you use REPLY, it should look like this,

> On 20 July 2010 07:28, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-07-20 at 17:40 +0530, Parshwa Murdia wrote:

I also have another point to add. Its good that you try to quote
previous responses and put your response at the bottom, but it would be
easier to read if you trimmed your response and quoted only the relevant
portions. There is no need to quote the entire message.

> Regards,
> Parshwa Murdia

Thanks

--