Re: Can one now help?

  On 07/18/2010 07:39 AM, Parshwa Murdia wrote:

> [...]
Live CD also allows you to just boot the cd without installing it.
So, do not select install. just boot it and the desktop will come up.
in desktop, open a terminal:
Click Applications -> System Tools -> Terminal

in the shell terminal, mount your fedora partition:
su -
No password needed. just press enter.
mkdir /mydisk
mount /dev/sdXN /mydisk

where X is the drive letter and N is the partition number (starts at 1)
where you installed fedora.

Now cd to your /etc and edit fstab and fix the problem.

If you do not know how to do that, post the contents of your fstab to
this list
and I am certain someone will tell you what is wrong.